NE Geocaching Supplies have written several articles to help customers either with their Cache listing or their Geocaching profile. Some of these article have been previously published in The UK CacheMag.
These articles can be found at this dropbox link stated below. These article are all in PDF form and can either be read directly or downloaded from the dropbox folder. We ask you DO NOT distribute these articles without our permission (please ask we won't bite) and we hope you find them useful. Please click on "Customer assistance for Geocachers" folder once you access to dropbox.
Articles in the folder:
1. Activating a Geocaching Trackable
2. How to find the Geo-Milestones coding
3. HTML coding article for both your Cache page and profile.
4. How to add a folder to dropbox for Inventory Tags (providing you have a drop box account).
5. Travel Bug ™ and Trackables Statistics Display and how to code it in HTML for your profile.
6. Standard Photo Tag Template (51mm x 31mm) in PDF format.
7. How to program your munzee / Geocaching NFC Tags
8. How to apply your Travel Bug decal.
9. How to put "raw" .gpx files onto Cachly via itunes (iphone)
Please click this icon below to visit the Dropbox that contains the articles show above.
Articles not on our Dropbox link
A. How put caches on your GPS unit Please click here
Links to Geocheckers
What is a Geochecker? Is a simple tool to check coordinates for Geocaching puzzle caches. All are completely free, and are very easy to use.
Emergency Text Service for outdoor assistance
The emergencySMS service lets deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people in the UK send an SMS text message to the UK 999 service where it will be passed to the police, ambulance, fire rescue, or coastguard.
Simply by sending an SMS message to 999 you can call for help and the emergency services will be able to reply to you.
You will need to register for this service. You get more information and register for the service by clicking here