Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack)

Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack)
Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack) Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack) Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack) Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack) Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack)
Brand: Munzee
Product Code: 818
Availability: In Stock
Price: £15.10
Qty:     - OR -   Add to Wish List
Add to Compare

Ice Mini Mystery Munzee sticker (10 Pack)

Yes "It's Ice Ice Baby" at NE Geocaching Supplies

NOW AVALIABLE AT MUNZEE RETAILERS

Ice Mystery Munzees are the newest members of the Mystery Munzee family. When captured, three greenies within a mile "freeze" for 2 hours or until capped. When these frozen munzees are captured, there is an 80% chance that you "thaw" the ice. If you do, you earn 50 points and the owner of the host greenie earns 10 points. There is, however, a 20% chance that you become frozen and cannot play for 1 minute. The owner of the host greenie still receives 10 points.

Please note: Due to the rarity of these items each player will be limited to 60 Ice Mini Mystery Munzee stickers purchases in any ONE calendar month. Repeat purchases to the same email and or postal address within the same calander month will declined and payment will be refunded minus an admin fee. Please be fair to other Munzee players.

Write a review

Your Name:


Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!

Rating: Bad           Good

Enter the code in the box below:



Powered By OpenCart and Philp eCommerce
NE Geocaching Supplies © 2024