Personalised Geocaching Team Letterboxing Log Stamps:
Our SELF INKING personalised Geocaching Log Stamps are ideal for Geocache logs or Letterboxing.
Please don't forget to complete the form (bottom of this page) or we will have difficulty in completing your stamp.
Either choose from one of our set designs or choose your own custom design.
We offer the following stamp sizes:
Round 12mm and 17mm
Square 11mm and 19mm
Please note: The Round 12mm & round 17mm and the 11mm square come with slide on covers the 19mm stamp DOES NOT come with a cover
Please remember to send us your caching name (for the top edge of your stamp and choice of salutation if applicable (ie “we found it!” FTF!) This personalisation is included in the price of your stamp. Please add this to you order comments or complete the form below by clicking on the clipboard.
If you wish us to design your stamp using the artwork you have emailed us please select the price that includes "Design my stamp" from the Self inking design choice drop down box. We charge a minimal fee for this service of £4.50 for both the design and set up.
We can provide additional pre-inked stamp pads if required and these items can be found on our site HERE
Your Geocaching Log Stamp with be dispatched directly from our supplier. Unfortunately they are not availiable to Pick up in Store.
Please note the following procedure for the production of Custom stamps:
1. We will produce the artwork for you to approve. An extra payment is payable for none standard Custom designed products.
2. We will inform you if your artwork infringes Groundspeak copyright on receipt of your design.
3. Please check your return artwork carefully for spelling, capitalisation, font and format as mistakes cannot be rectified once the product has been manufactured.
If you wish to send us your own design or would like us to design a stamp please bear in mind these few pointers.
1. The minimum font size for the 12mm Circular and 11m Square stamps at actual size is 5pt (we recommend that you do not use a smaller font)
2. The minimum font size for the 17mm Circular stamps and 19mm square stamps at actual size is 7pt (we recommend that you do not use a smaller font)
3. From experience we know an Arial font will leave a clear impression once cut into the stamps substrate "whispy, curly" or complicated fonts do not transpose very well. We would therefore recommend that you use the Arial font when designing your stamp.
4. A simple bold design or a line draw graphic will stand out much better on a log stamp than a complicated design
5. We are sorry but we DO NOT accept photographs
If you have any question please call or email us, we are here to help.
Please "click" the clipboard link below and complete the information so that we can complete your personalised stamp. Please use the same form if you are also sending us your own design
Please note: As each stamp is individually produced please allow 5-7 working days for the design, approval and full manufacturing process.