Personalised Geocaching Team Letterboxing Log Stamps:
Our SELF-INKING personalised Geocaching Log Stamps are ideal for Geocache logs or Letterboxing.
Please don't forget to complete the form (bottom of this page) or we will have difficulty in completing your stamp. If you would like a replacement stamp (previously ordered design from NEGS) please quote your previous order number . If you're not sure of your previous order number please contact us HERE via email and we will be happy to assist.
Please place your order and wait for the confirmation email - this will have the order no: on you will need to complete your form fully. If you are completing the form for another party - we require the information for the gift recipient rather than yourself.
As our stamp design are orientated for the amount of characters please double check your selected design against the size of your stamp on your proposed order. If your selection is incorrect we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of £1 on top of the £2 we already charge for an increase in size from 12mm to 17mm or 11mm to 19mm.
Either choose from one of our set designs or choose your own custom design.
We offer the following stamp imprint and overall sizes:
Circular - 12mm (trodat & colop) and 17mm (colop). Approx 60mm in height. Overall width approx 12mm - 20mm, 17mm - 27mm.
Square - 11mm (trodat) and 19mm (trodat). Approx 70mm in height. Overall width approx 11mm - 10mm, 19mm - 29mm.
Please note: The Round 12mm & round 17mm and the 11mm square come with slide on covers the 19mm stamp DOES NOT come with a cover.
We offer the following design options:
#1 A set design (artwork choices shown above) - please select your stamp size and stamp design number from the drop down box. Please send your information in the comment box when placing your order.
#2 A custom design (unique and original to your stamp) - please select your stamp size and then select "Design my stamp for me" from the drop down box. You should then read the information shown below before sending your design by clicking on the clickboard also shown below. We charge a minimal fee for this service of £4.50 for both the design and set up.
Please remember to send us your caching name (for the top edge of your stamp and choice of salutation if applicable (ie “We found it!” FTF!). This personalisation is included in the price of your stamp.
We can provide additional pre-inked stamp pads if required and these items can be found on our site HERE
Your Geocaching Log Stamp with be dispatched directly from our supplier. Unfortunately they are not currently available to pick up in store.
Please note the following procedure for the production of Custom stamps:
1. We will produce the artwork for you to approve. An extra payment is payable for none standard Custom designed products.
2. We will inform you if your artwork infringes Groundspeak copyright on receipt of your design.
3. Please check your return artwork carefully for spelling, capitalisation, font and format as mistakes cannot be rectified once the product has been manufactured.
If you wish to send us your own design or would like us to design a stamp please bear in mind these few pointers.
1. The minimum font size for the 12mm Circular and 11m Square stamps at actual size is 5pt (we recommend that you do not use a smaller font).
2. The minimum font size for the 17mm Circular stamps and 19mm square stamps at actual size is 7pt (we recommend that you do not use a smaller font).
3. From experience we know an Arial font will leave a clear impression once cut into the stamps; substrate "whispy and curly" or complicated fonts do not transpose very well. We would therefore recommend that you use the Arial font when designing your stamp.
4. A simple bold design or a line draw graphic will stand out much better on a log stamp than a complicated design.
5. We are sorry but we DO NOT accept photographs.
If you have any question please call or email us, we are here to help.
Please "click" the clipboard link below and complete the information so that we can complete your personalised stamp. Please use the same form if you are also sending us your own design.
Please note: As each stamp is individually produced please allow 5 working days for the design, approval and full manufacturing process prior to dispatch. Regretfully we will not be able to process your request without an order.
If you are having difficulty uploading your design please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add your order number and name to the email so that we can associate your design with your order.